Sunday, February 10, 2013

Announcing Wanda Mooney's New Real Estate Partner



I have some very exciting news to share with you.

It is hard to believe this is my 20th year selling real estate.  My business has grown to new levels and I have the opportunity to partner with someone that is not only a dear friend but is my equal when it comes to business.   

I am pleased to announce my new business partner, Cathy Roberts!  You might recognize her name as she is one of the areas most respected and successful loan officers.  Prior to banking, Cathy worked as a real estate agent and is excited to get back into the business.   We both have a passion for real estate and the same dedication to provide exceptional service to both buyers and sellers. Together, Cathy and I bring 37 years of combined experience in real estate sales and mortgage lending.  We will remain affiliated with Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont REALTORS serving the Franklin and Hampshire County area.  

Thank you for your business and continued friendship. 

Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment