Thursday, October 4, 2012

Drive along the Mohawk Trail, Massachusetts

One thing I like about Facebook is when one of my friends post something about the area that I can share with all of you.  There is a great article about the Mohawk Trail that is in the travel section of New York Times web site that you might find interesting.

I lived on the Mohawk Trail in Charlemont, Mass for all of my childhood and teenage years.   Not only is it beautiful, but offers so many fun things to do like horseback riding, hiking, fishing, snowmobiling, skiing and so much more.   During the fall season, I remember seeing bumper to bumper cars moving slowly along the Mohawk Trail while the tourists take a close look at the brilliant colors.   This is a special time of year and we all need to enjoy nature's most breathtaking landscape.   If you have no plans this weekend, visit my neck of the woods and take a drive along the Mohawk Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment