Sunday, February 12, 2012

Your Real Log Homes Representative for Franklin County, Mass

I recently partnered with Brooks and Linda Carswell from Grist Mill Country Homes and became the Real Log Home sales representative for Franklin County, Mass.   

In 1984, my husband, John and I purchased our Real Log Home from Brooks.  After all these years, Brooks and I reconnected on another real estate matter.  I always wanted to be a representative for Real Log Homes and ironically they needed someone for this area.  I have sold many log homes and the thought of helping people achieve the dream of owning a Real Log Home is something I always wanted to do.  I not only have the resources of available land for sale, I understand construction, site planning and have a network of engineers and contractors that I work with.  

As you listen to this video, Brooks will explain why Real Log Homes is the premier log home company in the area.  If you have any interest in receiving a catalog and learning more about log homes, don't hesitate to give me a call or send email.    413-337-8344 - wanda@wandamooney.com  Visit Brooks and Linda's website at www.GristMillCountryHomes.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment