Thursday, October 21, 2010

My visit to Coldwell Banker

Some of you might have noticed that I posted an announcement last week about visiting the Coldwell Banker headquarters in New Jersey.  Being selected as one of just 20 Coldwell Banker realtors from the United States and Canada to serve on an advisory council was truly an honor.   I did not know what to expect, but once I arrived I knew this was going to be an experience like no other.  The president of Coldwell Banker, regional managers, marketing experts and many others were all present during this lengthy meeting to hear input from all of us about the current market conditions and our thoughts on the Coldwell Banker systems.   It was a great experience and I am looking forward to my continued relationship with my new realtor friends at Coldwell Banker.

No comments:

Post a Comment